Monday, May 4, 2020

Coronavirus Lockdown

I guess you could say that no one in the world was expecting this coronavirus outbreak to wind up as serious of an event as it is. I for sure, did not expect school or the entire world to be shut down due to events that happened thousands of miles away from where I live. Overall, this pandemic has turned into a wild ride throughout the whole way. During this pandemic, the online move to school was really rough for me. I like having a structured life and academic environment for me to do work and live in. With the requirement of staying in my house, this became extremely tough. Along with this, professors and students didn't expect to have their classes turned into online form, which through everyone through a loop of confusion for a while. Everyone needed to adapt to their new environments and learn how to live their lives a little bit differently. The things that have helped me cope through the coronavirus pandemic probably have to be the occasional movie, games, food, and sleep. The main things we can do right now to survive this freak accident is to stay calm and carry out with our lives in the best way we can see fit. These next months will be hard for the world, but there is always a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

California coronavirus updates: The latest on the pandemic ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/seeking-relief-coronavirus-lockdowns-people-head-outside-across-u-s-n1199126

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coronavirus Lockdown

I guess you could say that no one in the world was expecting this coronavirus outbreak to wind up as serious of an event as it is. I for sur...