Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Week #2 About Me


Hello, my name is Andrew Ellner and I am a sophomore at High Point University. I'm from Westfield, NJ and my major is Game Design & Interactive Media Design. The purpose of my studies as a game major is to be able to make and create games that people will want to play/enjoy. In addition to creating games, game designer (depending on the game) frequently update their games after full release. After I graduation HPU, I wish to become involved with Esports somehow. Currently, I am a co-manager of the club Esports program at HPU. My job is a club manager is to direct players and other staff, organize teams, take care of the brand new HPU Esports Arena in the Nido R. Qubein School of Communications, and much more. Also, I am a player and captain for the Overwatch team, a player for the Rainbow Six Siege white team, and an Apex Legends player. My job as the Overwatch captain is to organize practices, come up with new strategies to play, help my players improve skill wise, and set up tournament and league games. Overall, I really enjoy my job as an Esports co-manager. Thank you for reading this post, I hope you got to know me a little better.



Tom "IttaPupu" Poole, Andrew "Ace" Ellner, Jesse "JesseMouse23" Allion, Julia "Fwippie" Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coronavirus Lockdown

I guess you could say that no one in the world was expecting this coronavirus outbreak to wind up as serious of an event as it is. I for sur...